The Shire of Collie has recently changed contractor for the collection of waste and recycling bins. This change stems from Continue Reading »
Collie is a welcoming, inclusive and vibrant community with an exciting future. With a strong local economy underpinned with significant current and planned industrial development and an environment dominated by natural and manmade waterways, State Forest and National Park, Collie is the envy of other communities.
The Council is committed to developing Collie and has a number of major initiatives, which it is undertaking and supporting which will ensure Collie thrives into the future;
- Revitalisation of the Collie River
- Central Business District Revitalisation
- Wilson Park Concept Plan Vision – An urban redevelopment project
- Overhead Railway Bridge refurbishment
- Mine Workers Memorial Olympic Swimming Pool revitalisation
- Development of the Collie Motorplex
- Opening of Lake Kepwari
These projects will underpin the Councils vision of ensuring Collie continues to be developed as a great place to live, visit and invest. This will ensure our community benefits from the regional and state significant developments occurring in Collie.
Information on this website can often be made available in different formats on request.